Terms and Pricing Information
and/or using the web sites owned, operated and/or maintained by Fitter by imATHLETE (the "Fitter by imATHLETE Sites"), you are expressly
them, because your continued usage of the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites indicates your agreement with any such changes.
Ownership. All content included on the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, as well as the compilation of any of the foregoing (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly), are the property of Fitter by imATHLETE or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Fitter by imATHLETE or such advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites, services, products or software, in whole or in part.
Copyright Complaints. Fitter by imATHLETE respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our content partners and Fitter by imATHLETE members to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been impermissibly copied or used and is accessible on the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Fitter by imATHLETE by providing Fitter by imATHLETE's copyright agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the work exists, for example the URL (i.e., web page address) where it is posted or the name of the magazine in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location of the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites where the material that you claim is infringing is located, including enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
A statement by you, made under the penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is correct and that you are the
copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Fitter by imATHLETE's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement
on the Fitter by imATHLETE site can be reached as follows:
ATTN: Customer Support I Am Athlete, LLC.
18330 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Permitted Use of Fitter by imATHLETE Trademarks
Fitter by imATHLETE trademarks identify Fitter by imATHLETE products and services, and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may make comparative or other nominal fair use of our trademarks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referring to our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution to Fitter by imATHLETE. Other uses require written permission from Fitter by imATHLETE, and absent such express permission, you agree not to use or display the Fitter by imATHLETE trademarks in any manner. Please make such requests by e-mail to info@Fitter by imATHLETE.com; we will evaluate your request as soon as possible.
Fitter by imATHLETE’s Trademarks include, without limitation, those published and searchable on the United States Patent and Trademark Office located at http://www.uspto.gov at “Search Trademarks”..
User Submissions and Content
Fitter by imATHLETE may provide interactive areas on the Fitter by imATHLETE sites, in which users may post communications. You understand that all information (including your member name or user name), data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Fitter by imATHLETE, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites. Fitter by imATHLETE does not control the Content posted via the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Fitter by imATHLETE be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites. You further understand that the internet has no geographical boundaries, and you therefore agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Fitter by imATHLETE does not claim ownership of any Content submitted and/or posted by you on any Fitter by imATHLETE Site(s). However, by submitting and/or posting any Content to the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites, you grant Fitter by imATHLETE a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Content. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Fitter by imATHLETE interactive areas and Fitter by imATHLETE Sites, you agree not to:
- impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including impersonating an employee or consultant of Fitter by imATHLETE.
- use an inappropriate member name of any kind.
- target or harm minors in any way.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spanm," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- interfere with or disrupt the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites or servers or networks connected to the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites.
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites and software embodied within the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Fitter by imATHLETE and/or content providers who provide content to the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Should you choose to submit any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Submissions”) to Fitter by imATHLETE through any of its media, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) your Submissions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (ii) Fitter by imATHLETE is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Submissions; (iii) Fitter by imATHLETE shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Submissions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (iv) Fitter by imATHLETE may have something similar to the Submissions already under consideration or in development; (v) your Submissions shall automatically become the property of Fitter by imATHLETE without any obligation of Fitter by imATHLETE to you; and (vi) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Fitter by imATHLETE under any circumstances.
Links; Third Party Services; Promotional Messages
As a convenience to our members, we may provide links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under our control, and we make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links. You hereby waive any claim you might have against Fitter by imATHLETE with respect to such sites.
In addition, you may order services or merchandise through the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites from other persons not affiliated with Fitter by imATHLETE ("Seller"). For example, you may choose to register for a sporting event and purchase event-related merchandise on the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites. All matters concerning the merchandise and services desired from a Seller, including but not limited to purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery, are solely between you and the Seller. Fitter by imATHLETE makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any goods or services provided by Sellers. You will not consider Fitter by imATHLETE, nor will Fitter by imATHLETE be construed as, a party to such transactions, whether or not Fitter by imATHLETE may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with the transaction. You agree that Fitter by imATHLETE will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of such transactions, either directly or indirectly.
Fitter by imATHLETE and/or third parties may, from time to time, send e-mail messages to you containing advertisements, promotions, etc. Fitter by imATHLETE makes no representation or warranty with respect to the content of any such e-mail messages or any goods or services which may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that neither Fitter by imATHLETE nor such third party shall have any liability with respect thereto. You further agree to receive certain periodic communications from Fitter by imATHLETE such as newsletters, content, messages, and announcements, and that these communications are considered part of your access of the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites and services and that you may not be able to opt out of receiving such communications in every instance.
Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login ID and password (your "registration"). You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Fitter by imATHLETE of any unauthorized use of your registration. You further represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as submitted to Fitter by imATHLETE, and (ii) maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Fitter by imATHLETE has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete. Fitter by imATHLETE has the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites or related products and services (or any portion thereof). Fitter by imATHLETE makes every effort to protect individual privacy and personal information, and is particularly concerned about child privacy. Parents of children under the age of 13 who wish to allow their children access are required to provide their consent for any registration. By creating such a registration involving your child under the age of 13, you certify that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or legal guardian of the child/children listed on the registration. Unless you have notified us otherwise, You also give your child permission to access many areas of the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites related to the registration, including email, message boards and other registration related information. Please remember that the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites and Fitter by imATHLETE services are intended to apply to a broad audience. Accordingly, as the parent or legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites areas and/or content are appropriate for your child.
Pricing, Billing and Payment Information
In broad terms Fitter by imATHLETE is designed to give Event Directors and Event Timing companies better, quicker access to their funds, features aside. This is accomplished using multiple methods:
- By having Fitter by imATHLETE integrate with your bank account via direct deposit (requires a 3rd party account which we can help you get), the money is never handled by Fitter by imATHLETE and deposited within a few days.
- You have the ability to setup “sub” companies as a client of yours. You can set the fee you receive for this service. For example, 1.00 per transaction. Fitter by imATHLETE can also pay directly.
- You can also set how much you wish to charge for a transaction charge for your company events. In percentage or flat rate.
- Fitter by imATHLETE charges a rate of 5% + 0.75¢. This rate applies to any product or registration purchase.
- When using our integrated 3rd part direct deposit account they will charge your deposit 2.9% + 0.30¢, there are no other hidden fees.
- All fundraising charges are billed at 5%.
- Examples of charge scenarios:
- Fees can be charged to the customer or the Race Director or 50/50. You are responsible for charging the appropriate fee to cover your costs.
- Payment Information
- Fitter by imATHLETE does not normally collect registration funds unless a customer specifies to use our account. Under a normal setup we immediatley transfer funds to your the designated direct deposit account.
- If a customer has designated to use our account and receive checks we pay ont he interval they designate in their organization page.
- All transactions are logged and available under reports.
- Other Service charges
- Please refer to the pricing page for details on monthly subscription charges for detailed lists of features.
- Basic Level – free account with limited feature sets – Includes but is not limited to event registration and results.
- Advanced Level - $19.99 a month – Includes features but is not limited to Constant Contact integration, Merchant account setup, Custom Themes, Themed email receipts, and the Donation module.
- Premium Level - $29.99 a month – Includes features listed in Bronze plus Custom Pages, about us, faq, site footer. Also includes Shopping Cart and Fully Qualified Domain for access.
Charges and Billing For Certain Fitter by imATHLETE Sites. Certain levels of the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites, such as Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum levels, require payment of access fees. By registering for those Fitter by imATHLETE Sites, you hereby authorize Fitter by imATHLETE to charge your credit card in advance for all applicable fees incurred by you in connection with your chosen service and registration for your account. You hereby understand and agree that in most cases, Fitter by imATHLETE will be charging your designated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule of the service for which you have registered, but some service fees may accumulate on your credit card account before they are actually charged to your credit card. You further understand and agree that it is your responsibility to notify Fitter by imATHLETE of any changes to your credit card or if your credit card has expired otherwise your access to the Service may be disconnected or interrupted. All fees shall be paid in U.S. dollars.
Fitter by imATHLETE reserves the right to change any fees (which includes but is not limited to, charging a fee for packages, options, upgrades and/or a Service for which Fitter by imATHLETE does not currently charge a fee) or billing methods at any time, provided, however, that such modifications shall not take effect earlier than thirty (30) days after Fitter by imATHLETE posts such modification on the applicable Fitter by imATHLETE Site(s). Fitter by imATHLETE also has the right to collect applicable taxes and impose premium surcharges for some areas of the Service and these surcharges may apply immediately after you register for the associated service. You may cancel any your Account or any associated optional or upgraded services therefore at any time, but Fitter by imATHLETE will not refund any remaining portion of your pre-paid fees and you may be charged an additional cancellation fee.
You agree to pay your Account balance on time. You also agree to pay any taxes, including sales or use taxes, resulting from your use of the Service. Amounts not paid by you to Fitter by imATHLETE when due will be assessed an additional 1.5% (or the highest amount allowed by law, whichever is lower) per month if your payment is more than thirty (30) days past due. That amount is also due immediately. You are responsible and liable for any fees, including attorney and collection fees, that Fitter by imATHLETE may incur in its efforts to collect any remaining balances due from you. This section titled Charges and Billing For Certain Fitter by imATHLETE Sites shall in no way limit any other remedies available to Fitter by imATHLETE. You also understand and agree that you will be billed for and will pay any outstanding balances if you cancel your account or your account is terminated. You must notify Fitter by imATHLETE of any billing problems or discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on your credit card account statement. If you do not notify Fitter by imATHLETE within sixty (60) days, you waive any right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
Donations on Fitter by imATHLETE Sites. There is no upfront charge to you for using Fitter by imATHLETE’s Sites permitting the submission of monetary donations such as the Fitter by imATHLETE Giving system. However, each online donation will require the organization to pay a processing and handling charge equal to $1.50 (subject to change by Fitter by imATHLETE in its sole discretion). Such charges shall be collected by Fitter by imATHLETE. Fees collected from online registrants will be sent in regular intervals to the designated charitable organization in accordance with contract and law, less Fitter by imATHLETE’s processing and handling fee. All donations are the exclusive property of you and/or the charitable organization designated to receive the donation. Any refunds shall be exclusively and directly handled the designated charitable organization. Fitter by imATHLETE shall not be responsible for processing or making any refunds.
Pricing Information Disclosure For California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents that access the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites and services are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information: (i) Pricing Information - Current rates for using the Service may be obtained by going to the pricing schedule on the Fitter by imATHLETE Web Site located at http://eteamz.Fitter by imATHLETE.com/plus/PLUS_pricing.cfm Fitter by imATHLETE reserves the right to change any fees, pricing or charges or to institute new fees at any time; (ii) Complaints - The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF Fitter by imATHLETE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Fitter by imATHLETE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Fitter by imATHLETE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE INFORMATION ON THE Fitter by imATHLETE SITES OR OTHERWISE BY Fitter by imATHLETE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NEITHER Fitter by imATHLETE NOR ITS MEMBERS, WHILE SUCH MEMBERS ARE PARTICIPATING IN Fitter by imATHLETE, ARE ENGAGED IN RENDERING LEGAL, MEDICAL, COUNSELING OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. Fitter by imATHLETE ENCOURAGES YOU TO SEEK APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR CARE FOR ANY SITUATION OR PROBLEM WHICH YOU MAY HAVE. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON Fitter by imATHLETE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED ON Fitter by imATHLETE.
Fitter by imATHLETE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE Fitter by imATHLETE SITES' SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. Fitter by imATHLETE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION IN, OR PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH, THE Fitter by imATHLETE SITES. Fitter by imATHLETE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SUCH INFORMATION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE Fitter by imATHLETE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR OWN COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
Limitation of Liability
Fitter by imATHLETE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Fitter by imATHLETE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE Fitter by imATHLETE SITES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE Fitter by imATHLETE SITES; (C) USE BY YOU OF ANY TRAINING PROGRAM OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT PURCHASED THROUGH Fitter by imATHLETE; (D) YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION OR PROGRAM COORDINATED BY Fitter by imATHLETE; (E) PERSONAL INJURY NOT CAUSED BY Fitter by imATHLETE’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE; (F) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (G) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE Fitter by imATHLETE SITES; OR (H) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE Fitter by imATHLETE SITES, OR Fitter by imATHLETE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT Fitter by imATHLETE’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU, FOR ANY REASON OR CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONIES RECEIVED BY Fitter by imATHLETE FROM YOU.
Applicable Law; Consent to Jurisdiction
The Fitter by imATHLETE Sites (excluding linked sites) are controlled by Fitter by imATHLETE from its offices within the State of California, United States of America. The Fitter by imATHLETE Sites can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of California, by accessing the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites both you and Fitter by imATHLETE agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of the Fitter by imATHLETE Sites.
You agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Fitter by imATHLETE, or in any way relating to your membership or use of Fitter by imATHLETE, resides in the courts of the State of California and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California in connection with any dispute including any claim involving Fitter by imATHLETE or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
With your prior approval, Fitter by imATHLETE reserves the right to charge fees, surcharges and/or membership fees at any time. Please see our Credit Card Payment Policies for additional information.
I Am Athlete, LLC.
18330 Sutter Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Questions or Comments?